Extra Extra Extra!!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Toy Review: SH Figuarts Masked Rider Kuuga Amazing Mighty Form

 

SH Figuarts Kuuga Amazing Mighty is the one I've been waiting for since this one is hard to catch nowadays. I knew that it has Kuuga Rising Mighty's mold, I knew he had matte finish, I knew that in black he looks stunning. But all changed when I opened the box. But before I go through my very first WTF in SHF history. Let me go through the basics first.

As I've mentioned on top, SHF Amazing Mighty remold of Rising Mighty and Mighty form but in black. Instead of just one golden shin, this has two. Matte finish is pretty consistent with its Dark Kuuga counterparts. Think of it as mix of Rising Mighty, Mighty and Ultimate form...well he is isn't he..Nice sculpt, nice detail. Grongi details on the collar and on the shins do stand out in my opinion. Though the figure alone looks very much like Rising Mighty (but with small alterations) this alone made me feel I'm getting what I wanted, I knew I made the right choice. What else could go wrong? I spoke too soon and started slamming on my table, because I've been cheated.

Box design was decent - very SHF-ish, the toy is a dream and two pairs of extra hands.........what? There are only two pairs of interchangeable hands...WTF! I thought this was a Tamashii Web exclusive? Where did my money go? I tapped the box once again to assure myself that I was wrong, called the seller to check if I got the wrong item. Bandai oh Bandai. Then I fell on my knee raised my hands and shouted WHY?????????

Bandai cheated on me, they could have given extra hands like Ultimate form, a Tamashii stage like  Rising Ultimate, a greeting card from Godai Yuusuke, a signed autograph from the manufacturer but no. Nothing. Bandai justify this!!! For a web exclusive, why am I given just two extra hands, heck this is even worse than Agito. At least SHF Agito had an extra interchangeable mask and yet his is not an exclusive. I paid good money but given so less. This will haunt my wallet for a long time.


Oh ok, you want my verdict? Guess....ranting goes on, see my video below.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...