Extra Extra Extra!!!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Toy Review: SH Figuarts New Den-O Strike Form (Trilogy Ver.)


I'm crying with joy as I finally have in my possession the SH Figuarts Kamen Rider New Den-O Strike form - looks better feels better than its original Bandai x Yahoo exclusive release. Am I concluding my review early? Wait there's more!

The first release is very rare and you'll curse hard how much it costs nowadays especially on eBay! RIDICULOUS. Now we overturn you frown into a smile as Bandai is kind enough to bring us a rerelease of Strike Form with additional knick knacks. As they say great things comes to those who wait.

SHF Strike Form release is in commemoration of the Den-O annual spring movie extravanganza trilogy. We've seen this bad boy in the net now its actually here. The box color has changed instead of the old grey design we now have a nice shade of royal blue just like SHF Accel Trial. It is not here but what's inside is where the fun begins.

Aside from the usual Dengasher (how would I know, I never had the first), he has two new weapons on his disposal - the Kintaros axe (Kintaono) and the Urataros fishing rod (Urazao). Also included in the package is the rider pass which I wished it was painted to highlight the "T" even more. Lastly, 6 nicely crafted hands - two holding hands, two open hands, one holding hand for the axe and the "snapping" finger hands. The only challenge I see is when holding the axe. This tends to fall down because I believe is its weight. The axe's almost perfectly crafted sculpt compensates the uselessness of this accessory. 

I'm impressed how the leaked internet photos are true when I had a hold of Strike. The fins are on a ball joint to increase the reach of the arms. Strike's visors are formed higher than the original - he even looks taller and leaner.

One of the nice-to-have gimmick would be that the "Teddy Machete" can open his mouth. It may be useless for others but at least there are improvements. Paint apps are much richer than the older version and the gold and silver trims are more brighter.

If I summarize everything I would plainly say that I highly recommend getting this figure because:

1. The new form is much better
2. It costs half of the original Yahoo x Bandai release
3. Better poseabilities
4. Smoother paintapps
5. More accessories

The wait is over my friends and ditch online trading store as the SHF Kamen  Rider New Den-O Strike is back with a vengeance and better than ever. Grab yours today or you might loose this chance, again.


 
 


 

 
 

 
 


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...