Extra Extra Extra!!!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

More S.I.C.s Coming this Summer!


S.I.C collectors rejoice! There are more S.I.C.s coming this summer according to this month's issue of Hobby Japan. First is the chibi-fied S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Kamen Rider Kuuga, tentatively priced at 1,575 Yen and will be released this July 2012. As of the moment, the magazine only has the concept mold of SIC KT Kamen Rider Kuuga and we have yet to see its final product. It seems that Kuuga will have his own effect parts and 5 hands in total. Looking at it, the mold is close to the S.I.C. Kuuga Mighty Form - Decade edition, less Decade's belt.
Next is, wait for it......S.I.C. Volume 64 Kamen Rider OOO - Subarashi! Although unofficially announced, we can already see the actual concept art OOO-zing with S.I.C.-ness. Rather than having the Tora claws flip out like its S.H. Figuarts, the render presents alternative claws like Tiger's (Ryuki) and enhanced Batta legs. S.I.C. Kamen Rider OOO will also be released this July, price has yet to be announced. 


Source:  GG, and Locust

2 comments:

Gideon said...

Can't wait to see if they are gonna make an S.I.C Kiwami Tamashii of OOO!~ XD I really want this on my shelf.. HAHA!

Firestarter1331 said...

@gideon - I want that too thank you hahaha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...