Extra Extra Extra!!!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Toy Review: S.H. Figuarts Super Shinken Red

When ShinkenRed loads the Secret Loading Gun Mougyu Bazooka...this isn't a secret anymore ain't it? This is my review of the S.H. Figuarts Super Shinken Red. Super Shinken Red is the 7th Shinkenger release right after the completion of the main samurai rangers in the SHF line.

I said to myself it is ridiculous if Bandai releases Super and Hyper and I will refuse to spend my money on it. Guess again. I stumbled over my farthest but one of my fave toy stores right in the heart of Bugis - the Falcon's Hangar, I pre-ordered so therefore I must collect. I'm expecting the same of almost everything from Super ShinkenRed so let's see what it feels having its super form.

Just like how I remembered it, Super ShinkenRed, without looking at the coat, will remind you of the first SHF ShinkenRed release. Every joint engineering remains and even the darker shade of red continues on his shoulders. It seems the joints are tighter this time with the exemption of the ankle joints that make ShinkenRed hard to stand up perfectly. At least positioning the figure is certain fighting poses looks awesome.
In this form, weapons include a shodophone, a ShinkenMaru, the Mogyu Bazooka and the Inomaru. Also inclusive are 8 hands and the Super Disc and the Saishū Ōgi Disc for the Bazooka. Locking the three armaments together becomes one solid weapon. It will be heavy on Super ShinkenRed but since the joints are tighter, this poses no problem on the figure.

In my opinion, Shinkenred looks more handsome with the off-white coat with a huge Shiba Clan logo at the back. Shinkenred retains the same joints from other Shinkengers but with the addition of the joints on the shoulderpads even it deems unecessary since he can still stretch his arms well. Too bad that you can't use the super costume with other Shinkengers but damn if they will release a new set of Samurai Rangers with this Super costume on.


 


 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...